Author: Stacy Eaton
Narrator: Rebecca Ehrenpreis
Length: 8 hour 10 minutes
Publisher: Nitewolf Novels
Released: Jun. 15, 2020
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Detective Natasha Foster will put her job on the line to prove her gut feeling is dead-on.
When Detective Foster responds to the scene of a crash, she finds the female passenger dead, a bag full of money in the back seat and a body in the trunk. It is only when the driver, whom she nicknames Jay, wakes up with no memory that she must go with her instincts and continue the investigation in a way that was never taught.
Jay finds himself lost, but drawn to the beautiful detective who steps above and beyond the call of duty. His need to know if he was a victim or the criminal pushes him to try and recall what happened and who he is. With the pull of a trigger, Jay’s memory will suddenly return and with it, the terrible truth.
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.
Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter. She also has a son who is currently serving in the United States Navy, and two grandchildren.
Stacy is involved in Domestic Violence Awareness and served on the Board of Directors for her local Domestic Violence Center for three years.
Be sure to visit www.stacyeaton.com for updates and more information on her books.
Sign up for all the latest information on Stacy’s Newsletter!
Rebecca is a Full Time Vibrant and Versatile Audiobook Narrator. With her distinctive voice and multitude of character voices, Rebecca will bring stories to life. She has a professional home studio and will produce high quality audiobooks.
Her voice is caring, insightful, and honest.
Q&A with Author Stacy Eaton
- Was a possible audiobook recording something you were conscious of while writing?
- When I wrote Six Days of Memories, audiobooks weren’t all that popular, so no, I didn’t think about that at the time.
- Were there any real-life inspirations behind your writing?
- At the time that I wrote this, I was a police detective, so Tasha was a little piece of me. I also previously studied martial arts, but my daughter was taking them at the time and worked herself up to Second Degree Black Belt before she retired at the age of 16.
- Are you an audiobook listener? What about the audiobook format appeals to you?
- I love to listen to audiobooks, but I don’t have much time. I don’t read books at all anymore as I have an issue with my left eye, and I save my eyesight for my writing time. Listening makes it so much easier to enjoy a book.
- What gets you out of a writing slump?
- Moving on to another book. When I am having issues with one story, I will move on to a different one until the characters start to talk to me again. It is not unheard for me to have 2 or 3 books going at the same time.
- In your opinion, what are the pros and cons of writing a stand-alone novel vs. writing a series?
- If you’re one of those people who love to lose themselves in a world, then a series is the way to go. I write both but do tend to write more series novels these days. I enjoy creating a new world and getting lost in it for a while. However, some stories don’t lend themselves to a novel, like Six Days of Memories. That story filled the pages of one novel, and while a few people would have enjoyed hearing more about the characters, I felt that their story was over for them.
- Have any of your characters ever appeared in your dreams?
- All the time. I work through scenes as I am falling asleep and many times I have dreamed of my characters while I slept. I have woken up many times knowing exactly where the next scene needed to go.
- What’s next for you?
- Right now, I am working on my publishing schedule for 2021. Currently, I have 16 books publishing in 2021, and I plan to finish the following Series: Loving a Young, The Unexpected Series. I hope to move them into audio next year. I’m also working on my series, the Rise Again Warrior Series and the third book in the series is coming out for that one in May.
Plugging you into the audio community since 2016.